PANDEMIC HOLIDAY GIFT CERTIFICATES
OUTDOOR TRINITY PROJECT NOW OPEN
1-hour Outdoor Puzzle Hunt
1-hour Indoor Escape Room
The most exciting 2-hour spy adventure in the city!
BOOK YOUR POD OF BUBBLE BUDDIES TODAY!
The Trinity Project
Genre: Espionage/Adventure/True Crime
Location: UNDISCLOSED Downtown Victoria Location
Setting: 1-hour Indoor or 2-hour Outdoor + Indoor
Difficulty: 3/5 locks = "Moderate" Difficulty
Max Capacity: 10 players
Minimum Booking: 4-player pod
Minimum Age: 8-years, at least one adult must play.
Time Limit: Indoor = 1 hour, Outdoor 1 hour + Indoor 1 hour = 2 hours
Role Play: 3/5
THE TRINITY PROJECT:
In our most exciting and immersive mission yet, a group of Neo-Luddite terrorists have hidden a nuclear warhead somewhere in downtown Victoria. Crack codes, investigate leads and dodge security lasers with the fate of civilization in your hands. Can your squad of elite S.P.I.E.S. infiltrate the terrorist hideout and deactivate the bomb without sparking the apocalypse?!
CHOOSE INDOOR OR OUTDOOR:
- 1-hour Indoor Escape Room: $25/Player/Pods of 4-10
- 2-hour Outdoor Puzzle-Hunt + Indoor Escape Room: $35/Player/Pods of 4-10
You can now choose to play The Trinity Project as the full 2-hour game that starts with an outdoor puzzle-hunt and ends with an indoor escape room, or players can choose to skip the outdoor puzzle-hunt and play an abbreviated 1-hour indoor-only version.
The full 2-hour version is only available during daylight hours and is for those who want to experience the most innovative and unique SPIES adventure the city has to offer, while getting some exercise and exploring downtown Victoria as part of the fun.
The 60-minute indoor version follows a traditional escape room format and is more suitable for those groups who want to play at night, are worried about the weather or don't like walking.
WE ARE DIFFERENT
Vancouver Island's most challenging, innovative live-action adventure games:
Bookings Available 24/7
We are BY APPOINTMENT ONLY and do not allow drop-ins. Instead we are open for advance bookings 24-hours a day, 7 days a week for maximum flexibility of scheduling for your group.
INDOOR OR OUTDOOR
We offer both indoor and outdoor adventures. No matter the season or weather forecast we have the game for you!
Play in Comfort
Our AIR CONDITIONED rooms are large and spacious, comfortably fitting up to 12 players in a single room.
Variety of Group Sizes
We can accommodate groups as large as 48 or as small as 2. Regardless of size, all groups get at least 1 full hour to make the most of their adventure!
Book and pay online any time, from anywhere with an internet connection. We accept credit card, VisaDebit, etransfer, or PayPal.
NOT SCARY – We Promise!
We believe that escape rooms are at their best when they challenge and stimulate our minds, not frighten or startle us. Our games feel more like “The Da Vinci Code” than the movie “Saw.”
Our missions are 100% unique, hand-crafted and developed right here in Victoria. We never buy repackaged themes from franchise companies back east or off-shore.
From arrival to departure, a Game Master will be with you to provide hints and insure you have fun with the game, avoiding any unforeseen problems or confusions.
Indoor Games: $25
Outdoor Games: $35
ADVANCE BOOKING REQUIRED
***NO DROP-INS OR WALK-INS PERMITTED***
WE HAVE A 100% ZERO TOLERANCE FOR ANY FORM OF INTOXICATION
- All reservations are "first-pay-first-serve." Prime time slots fill up well in advance. We recommend booking for the minimum number of players you are certain will attend, in order to lock-down your preferred time slot. Additional players may be added at the door. There are no refunds.
- Online reservations required at least a day in advance.
- Same day bookings are possible, space and staff permitting (not eligible for discounts or promotions).
- To enquire about a same day booking send a text message (not voice) to (250) 800-0120.
- At least one adult must play all rooms; children under school age require special permission.
- REFUND POLICY: There are no refunds, however all tickets are transferable and groups are welcome to postpone a game with advance notice.
- ZERO TOLERANCE FOR INTOXICATION: intoxicated players will be booted from premises without refund at staff discretion. Don't arrive drunk, doing an escape room without a clear head is about as stupid as going swimming with steel-toed boots.
Very well designed. Challenging puzzles requiring a variety of approaches. Best of the three escape rooms I’ve done in town. A definite recommend.
So much fun!!! Even though we didn’t manage to escape it was a great time!! I highly recommend going!
Had so much fun! Went with a group of 4 and would definitely reccomend bringing a larger group. Super interesting storyline, variety of different puzzles, and things to figure out! First time at an escape room and would definitely come back. The owner was friendly, helpful and made sure we had fun!
Had an absolute blast! Different puzzles to challenge different ways of thinking and perspectives. Looking forward to the next Arkham Saga story! A great way to spend an evening with friends.
We had a group of 7 and we had such a blast! Although we didn’t manage to escape this time, we chose not to reveal the solutions at the end so that we have a chance to come back and play again. There were tons of puzzles to figure out, so even with a bigger group we were all kept very busy! Definitely would recommend this experience!
Had an amazing time! Ended up solving the puzzle just barely after 2 attempt, but it was certainly hard. Had an absolute blast, could not recommended enough! Hope everyone gets the chance to try this out, I’m so glad one opened in Victoria!
RAIDERS OF THE LOST TOMB
INTRODUCING A NEW TYPE OF ESCAPE ADVENTURE:
• Players select a unique character to assume for the game.
• Live actors participate in the action.
• Choose a range of difficulty levels based on your desired degree of challenge.
• Complete the primary mission before time expires to achieve a Major Victory.
• Score Points for each challenge your team solves.
• Compete against other groups for top score on the leaders board.
Four years ago Professor Charles McMurdo of Miskatonic University disappeared from his home in sleepy Arkham, clouded by rumours of a dangerous mystery cult plotting to destroy the world. A year and a day later he resurfaced, spinning dark tales of a lost tomb in the jungle and foul rituals to banish an ancient enemy.
Now a temporal rift centred over the Professor's study threatens to engulf all of Arkham. Can your team of experts defeat the professor's wards and seal the rift before the city is pulled into the flux vortex?
To succeed you will need to select a group of SPIES operatives with a wide range of talents and experience. Choose your team and make ready to enter the missing professor's study!
COMING SOON only to Victoria Escape Games!
"The nightmare corpse-city of R'lyeh…was built in measureless eons behind history by the vast, loathsome shapes that seeped down from the dark stars. There lay great Cthulhu and his hordes, hidden in green slimy vaults."
— H. P. Lovecraft, "The Call of Cthulhu" (1928)