WE ARE DIFFERENT
Vancouver Island's most challenging, innovative live-action adventure games:
Bookings Available 24/7
We are BY APPOINTMENT ONLY and do not allow drop-ins. Instead we are open for advance bookings 24-hours a day, 7 days a week for maximum flexibility of scheduling for your group.
INDOOR OR OUTDOOR
We offer both indoor and outdoor adventures. No matter the season or weather forecast we have the game for you!
Play in Comfort
Our AIR CONDITIONED rooms are large and spacious, comfortably fitting up to 12 players in a single room.
Variety of Group Sizes
We can accommodate groups as large as 36 or as small as 2. Regardless of size, all groups get a full 1 hour to make the most of their adventure!
Book and pay online any time, from anywhere with an internet connection. We accept credit card, VisaDebit, etransfer, or PayPal.
NOT SCARY – We Promise!
We believe that escape rooms are at their best when they challenge and stimulate our minds, not frighten or startle us. Our games feel more like “The Da Vinci Code” than the movie “Saw.”
Our missions are 100% unique, hand-crafted and developed right here in Victoria. We never buy repackaged themes from franchise companies back east or off-shore.
From arrival to departure, a Game Master will be with you to provide hints and insure you have fun with the game, avoiding any unforeseen problems or confusions.
THE S.P.I.E.S. ACADEMY
Genre: Espionage/Science Fiction/Adventure
Setting: Indoors 100%
Difficulty: 2/5 locks = "Easier" Rating
Max Capacity: 12
Recommended Group Size: 2-12 players
Minimum Age: 7-years, at least one adult must play.
Time Limit: 1 hour
Role Play: 3/5
WANTED: The Secret Pact of Infiltration/Exfiltration Specialists (S.P.I.E.S.) is looking for a few good agents. High risk, higher pay. Do you have what it takes to join the Pact?
- quick wits
- rational, outside-the-box thinking
- teamwork & cooperative problem solving
- theoretical and practical knowledge of the world
- tenacious persistence when faced with difficult odds
Your mission, if you accept it, is to enter our testing facility, retrieve the Mcguffin Package and escape the security lockdown. Recruits should submit their application (including fee) to The S.P.I.E.S. Academy. Successful candidates will be invited to join the Academy at the rank of Inspector Cadet and undertake espionage and exfiltration missions with the guidance of S.P.I.E.S. handlers. Further details will be revealed on a need-to-know basis.
The Miskatonic School of Witchcraft & Wizardry
Setting: Indoors 100%
Difficulty: 4/5 locks = "Challenging" Difficulty
Max Capacity: 12 players
Recommended Group Size: 6+ players
Minimum Age: 8-years, at least one adult must play.
Time Limit: 1 hour
Role Play: 3/5
HEADMASTER: Conjunctio Draconis
We are pleased to offer you provisional enrollment at the Miskatonic School of Witchcraft & Wizardry. Full admission requires the successful completion of our magical aptitude testing. Students will be expected to pass initiate tests in the core pentate of arcane arts: Alchemy, Astrology, Divination, Necromancy and Numerology. Additional tests will also be included from outside the core curriculum.
School uniforms are optional but encouraged. Successful candidates will be notified by owl.
Is the Magic in you?
The Trinity Project
Setting: Outdoors 50%, Indoors 50%
Difficulty: 4/5 locks = “Moderate” Difficulty
Max Capacity: 10 players
Recommended Group Size: 5-8
Minimum Age: 8-years with adult supervision
Time Limit: 90 Minutes
Role Play: 4/5
URBAN JUNGLE ADVENTURES:
Turning escape rooms inside-out!
Urban Jungle Adventures is an indoor/outdoor escape-style adventure. Developed by Victoria Escape Games, it puts an innovative outdoors spin on the traditional escape room. A blend of scavenger hunt, geocaching and escape room, there is no simulated confinement. You and your squad of secret agents roam the streets of Victoria following clues to your objective, then infiltrate *into* an indoor puzzle room.
THE TRINITY PROJECT:
In our most exciting and immersive mission yet, a group of Neo-Luddite terrorists have hidden a nuclear warhead somewhere in downtown Victoria. Crack codes, investigate leads and dodge security lasers with the fate of civilization in your hands. Can your squad of elite S.P.I.E.S. find the terrorist hideout and deactivate the bomb without sparking the apocalypse?!
You are a deep cover agent for the Secret Pact of Infiltration/Exfiltration Specialists (S.P.I.E.S.), an elite agency specializing in free-lance espionage for the most elusive of clients. You and the rest of your sleeper cell have just received activation orders. Report to Agent X for your mission briefing.
THE MISSING PROFESSOR
Difficulty: 4/5 locks = "Medium" Difficulty
Max Capacity: 12
Recommended Group Size: 6+
Minimum Age: 7-years with adult supervision, 15-years without.
Time Limit: 1 hour
Role Play: 1/5
The 1.0 version of this mission is no longer available for regular bookings. It is only available by special arrangement with an additional set-up fee. To inquire about making special arrangements please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your first mission as an agent for The Secret Pact of Infiltration/Exfiltration Specialists (S.P.I.E.S.) is without question the oddest missing-person case you have ever heard of:
- Your Objective: retrieve a powerful black magic spell before sinister forces get there first.
- Your Client: the missing person himself, Professor Charles McMurdo--in absentia.
- Your Retainer: paid TRIPLE the standard fee by bank wire in advance.
- Client Instructions: a letter simultaneously delivered by courier to your office and copied to the client's academic colleagues at Miskatonic University, who have confirmed the authenticity of the sender's signature, though some now doubt his sanity.
Further details are on a need-to-know basis.
The Missing Professor v1.0 has been semi-retired...
60 Minute Games: $25
90 Minute Games: $29
Up to 12 Players
- +$25/player over 5*
- Maximum 12 people
- Minimum booking of 5, but you may play with fewer.
- No strangers, play only with the people you bring!
- Promotional Discounts May Apply!
- Payment required when making booking. No refunds, however groups are welcome to reschedule provided they give advance notice.
- *GST %5 extra
Up to 10 Players
- +$29/player over 5.* Maximum 10.
- Urban Jungle Adventures is an indoor/outdoor escape-style adventure that puts an innovative outdoors spin on the traditional escape room. A blend of scavenger hunt, geocaching and escape room, there is no simulated confinement. You and your squad of secret agents roam the streets of Victoria following clues to your objective, then infiltrate *into* an indoor puzzle room.
- Payment required when making booking. No refunds, however groups are welcome to reschedule provided they give advance notice. *GST %5 extra
- Please click the button below to learn more about Urban Jungle Adventures: The Trinity Project
ADVANCE BOOKING REQUIRED
***NO DROP-INS OR WALK-INS PERMITTED***
WE HAVE A 100% ZERO TOLERANCE FOR ANY FORM OF INTOXICATION
- All reservations are "first-pay-first-serve." Prime time slots fill up well in advance. We recommend booking for the minimum number of players you are certain will attend, in order to lock-down your preferred time slot. Additional players may be added at the door. There are no refunds.
- Online reservations required at least a day in advance.
- Same day bookings are possible, space and staff permitting (not eligible for discounts or promotions).
- To enquire about a same day booking send a text message (not voice) to (778) 746-2230.
- At least one adult must play all rooms; children under school age require special permission.
- REFUND POLICY: There are no refunds, however all tickets are transferable and groups are welcome to postpone a game with advance notice.
- ZERO TOLERANCE FOR INTOXICATION: intoxicated players will be booted from premises without refund at staff discretion. Don't arrive drunk, doing an escape room without a clear head is about as stupid as going swimming with steel-toed boots.
Very well designed. Challenging puzzles requiring a variety of approaches. Best of the three escape rooms I’ve done in town. A definite recommend.
So much fun!!! Even though we didn’t manage to escape it was a great time!! I highly recommend going!
Had so much fun! Went with a group of 4 and would definitely reccomend bringing a larger group. Super interesting storyline, variety of different puzzles, and things to figure out! First time at an escape room and would definitely come back. The owner was friendly, helpful and made sure we had fun!
Had an absolute blast! Different puzzles to challenge different ways of thinking and perspectives. Looking forward to the next Arkham Saga story! A great way to spend an evening with friends.
We had a group of 7 and we had such a blast! Although we didn’t manage to escape this time, we chose not to reveal the solutions at the end so that we have a chance to come back and play again. There were tons of puzzles to figure out, so even with a bigger group we were all kept very busy! Definitely would recommend this experience!
Had an amazing time! Ended up solving the puzzle just barely after 2 attempt, but it was certainly hard. Had an absolute blast, could not recommended enough! Hope everyone gets the chance to try this out, I’m so glad one opened in Victoria!
531 Yates St. - 2nd floor - Unit #203
Victoria Escape Games HQ is located right in the core of downtown Victoria at the bottom of Yates St. near the Yates St. Parkade. We are at the end of Commercial Alley that connects to Bastion Square and directly above the Hawk & Hen restaurant. Parking is free in the parkade all day Sunday and every day after 6 PM. First hour parking is always free, and free after 6, so effectively free any day after 5 PM.
LOOK FOR THE GIANT BLUE TILE 531 YATES SIGN
You literally can't miss it. We are on the second floor, accessible through the exterior stairwell or elevator. Come through the iron gates and up to the second floor. Follow the signs. Arrive sharply on time. Early arrivals will not be allowed entry.
Consider this your first test....