Test Your Wits!
Victoria BC’s Most Challenging and Innovative Escape Rooms
From arrival to departure, a Game Master will be with you to provide hints and insure you have fun with the game, avoiding any unforeseen misunderstandings, malfunctions or confusions.
Our missions are 100% unique, hand-crafted and developed right here in Victoria. We never buy repackaged themes from franchise companies back east or off-shore.
NOT SCARY – WE PROMISE!
We believe that escape rooms are at their best when they challenge and stimulate our minds, not frighten or startle us. Our games feel more like Da Vinci Code, Indiana Jones or Mission Impossible, not Cabin in the Woods.
INDOOR OR OUTDOOR
We offer both indoor and outdoor adventures. No matter the season or weather forecast we have the game for you!
Book and pay online any time, from anywhere with an internet connection. We accept credit card, VisaDebit, etransfer, or PayPal.
BOOKINGS AVAILABLE 24/7
We are BY APPOINTMENT ONLY and do not allow drop-ins. Instead we are open for advance bookings 24-hours a day, 7 days a week for maximum flexibility of scheduling for your group.
CHOOSE 3 DIFFICULTY LEVELS
- BEGINNER: Novices looking to get their feet wet with escape rooms can select the “Beginner” level for a more forgiving challenge.
- MEDIUM: Groups wanting a typical escape room challenge can choose “Medium” for a degree of difficulty in line with other escape rooms on the Island and lower mainland.
- VETERAN: Experienced escape room enthusiasts can vie for glory on our Hall of Fame “Best Times” leader board by selecting the “VETERAN” level and testing their mettle against the most difficult escape challenge in the city. Only first-run groups who choose “Veteran” are eligible for our leader board!
CURRENT #1 TIME
Brock, Olivia, Alison & Sydney:
Only one hint used on “Veteran” Difficulty!
Very well designed. Challenging puzzles requiring a variety of approaches. Best of the three escape rooms I’ve done in town. A definite recommend.
Had an amazing time! Ended up solving the puzzle just barely after 2 attempts, but it was certainly hard. Had an absolute blast, could not recommended enough! Hope everyone gets the chance to try this out, I’m so glad one opened in Victoria!
So much fun!!! Even though we didn’t manage to escape it was a great time!! I highly recommend going!
Had so much fun! Went with a group of 4 and would definitely reccomend bringing a larger group. Super interesting storyline, variety of different puzzles, and things to figure out! First time at an escape room and would definitely come back. The owner was friendly, helpful and made sure we had fun!
We had a group of 7 and we had such a blast! Although we didn’t manage to escape this time, we chose not to reveal the solutions at the end so that we have a chance to come back and play again. There were tons of puzzles to figure out, so even with a bigger group we were all kept very busy! Definitely would recommend this experience!
GIVE OUR GAMES AS A GIFT.
ONLY TO VICTORIA ESCAPE GAMES
Introducing a New Type of Escape Adventure
- Players select a unique character to assume for the game.
- Choose a range of difficulty levels based on your desired degree of challenge.
- Complete the primary mission before time expires to achieve a Major Victory.
- Score Points for each challenge your team solves.
- Compete against other groups for top score on the leader board.
Four years ago Professor Charles McMurdo of Miskatonic University disappeared from his home in sleepy Arkham, clouded by rumours of a dangerous mystery cult plotting to destroy the world. A year and a day later he resurfaced, spinning dark tales of a lost tomb in the jungle and foul rituals to banish an ancient enemy.
Now a temporal rift centred over the Professor’s study threatens to engulf all of Arkham. Can your team of experts defeat the professor’s wards and seal the rift before the city is pulled into the flux vortex?
To succeed you will need to select a group of SPIES operatives with a wide range of talents and experience. Choose your team and make ready to enter the missing professor’s study!