INTRODUCING A NEW TYPE OF ESCAPE ADVENTURE:
• Players select a unique character to assume for the game.
• Live actors participate in the action.
• Choose a range of difficulty levels based on your desired degree of challenge.
• Complete the primary mission before time expires to achieve a Major Victory.
• Score Points for each challenge your team solves.
• Compete against other groups for top score on the leaders board.
Four years ago Professor Charles McMurdo of Miskatonic University disappeared from his home in sleepy Arkham, clouded by rumours of a dangerous mystery cult plotting to destroy the world. A year and a day later he resurfaced, spinning dark tales of a lost tomb in the jungle and foul rituals to banish an ancient enemy.
Now a temporal rift centred over the Professor's study threatens to engulf all of Arkham. Can your team of experts defeat the professor's wards and seal the rift before the city is pulled into the flux vortex?
To succeed you will need to select a group of SPIES operatives with a wide range of talents and experience. Choose your team and make ready to enter the missing professor's study!
COMING SOON only to Victoria Escape Games!
"The nightmare corpse-city of R'lyeh…was built in measureless eons behind history by the vast, loathsome shapes that seeped down from the dark stars. There lay great Cthulhu and his hordes, hidden in green slimy vaults."
— H. P. Lovecraft, "The Call of Cthulhu" (1928)